As a group, we just went through a lot of presentations and the idea came up to have a repository of them available so we could all go back to them and review. We are a fairly spontaneous group and many weeks we will go around the room and discuss current progress and latest findings. Now that we've set this up, we'll probably end up doing that for a while.
- Jan-03-2023: All day TED (Theoretical, Engineering, Data Science) Section Retreat - Please find Jae Sung's email for detailed instructions and itinerary
- Jan-17-2023: Round Robin Updates
Jan-24-2023: No Meeting (Multiomics Data Integration Brainstorm)
- Jan-31-2023: Round Robin Updates (continued)
- Feb-07-2023: Chuanyi Zhang will review the LOGO paper
- Feb-14-2023: Garrett Regan will review RNN and counterfactual analysis
- Feb-21-2023: Ashok Choudhary will review GenSLM
- Feb-28-2023: Will Herbert will review graph neural network methods, here, here, here, here, here, and here
- March-07-2023: Chuanyi Zhang will review 3 papers related to the Multiple Sequence Alignment (MSA) Transformer architecture from Nature Communications, Scientific Reports, and the incorporation of EvoFormer, which allows MSA's to inform Alphafold.
- Traveling + PTO
- May-09-2023: Chuanyi to present updates to MutBERT
- May-23-2023: Santiago to review Quantum Computing foundations.
- May-31-2023: Nikita Agarwal to review recent Quantum Computing Oracle Algorithm papers